Loading...

Greece Market Profile

  • Official Name: Republic of Greece (Hellenic Republic)
  • Capital: Athens
  • National Day: 3.25
  • Area: 131 957 km2
  • Population: 10,775,643 people (estimated to March 7/2015) 99% of the population wereGreece , the remaining 1% are foreigners.
  • Language: 99% of the population Greek -speaking Greek , only 1% of the population speak other languages, including English and French.
  • Currencies: Euro (EUR)
  • Institutions: Institutional Republic

Greece Map

References