VGP – PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc on March 18 inspected the first waste-to-energy technology (WTE) model invented and being applied Hydraulic Machine Ltd Company (HMC) in Don Van 2 Industrial Zone in the northern province of Ha Nam.
|PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc inspects the first waste-to-energy system in Viet Nam, which is expected to be a solution to the country's pressing matter of solid waste treatment. Photo: VGP|
The WTE technology is a process known as gastification which converts wastes into a synthesis gas (syngas) used as a fuel to generate electricity.
- By : Thuy Dung/Online Newspaper of the Government
- Vietnam forms emergency response teams as bird flu ravages China
- Thai investor to develop solar power project in Quang Ngai
- Aquatic export may touch US$ 7.4 bln in 2017
- One person, one car: Hanoi considers new traffic plan
- Get ready for the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck to hit Hanoi
- Vietnam earns record $34 billion from smartphone shipments in 2016
- Prince William urges Vietnamese to protect wildlife in New Year video message
- Decree on casino business released
- Hanoi will not ask churches, temples to ring out to mark Tet: official
- Vietnamese delegation attains important outcomes at WEF Davos 2017
- Trump vows to cherish a 'beautiful letter' left by Obama
- Vietnam is not stepping up island reclamation activities in flashpoint waters: official